Thursday, July 7, 2011

Adding new page: Home and Garden

After awhile, I am back to blogging bringing a new idea.  Actually, I haven't been here because I was thinking of a new and definite concept.  I was advised by a tech savvy friend to focus my blog to one idea only in order to generate more traffic.  Well, being a kindergarten blogger, it took me awhile to figure it out.  There are still a lot more to do, I admit.  But it doesn't stop me in pursuing what I always wanted to do.

What is that new idea?

It all started while I was (and still am) doing an online job for an employer from Netherlands finding websites as possible partners.  The websites should be about fashion, decorating, interior designing, remodeling, home improving, and the like.  I stayed more time than necessary in a website because I was amazed by varied displays on the pages - interior designs, decorations, how to's, DIYs, colors and paints, vintage furniture, wall hangings, table what-nots, etc.  

Now, you already have the idea?

Check my Home and Garden page and you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment