Friday, July 6, 2012

Grin Friday

Shanteshima!  I just realized I haven't posted for a week now and it's Grin Friday again. :(

I have been lazy lately, too busy with online work and more work.  Have to catch up with escalating cost of living.  Guilty as well for failing to visit friends' sites.  Pardon me.

"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it.  No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination:  never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."                      - Lord Chesterfield

I know, Lord.  But sometimes it is beneficial to become lazy after work; set aside for tomorrow what can be done today.

Imagine yourself being in this state after long hours of sitting down and pounding the keyboard.  Sooo relaxing!

relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment